1) Shuffle your biggest playlist. Take the first 25 (i cheated, and only took songs I actually know)
2) Quote a lyric from each song (preferably without the title in it)
3) Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs (No google, fuckers)
4) When someone guesses correctly, strike out the line and list the name of the song next to it.
1) Les Miserables - Finale / Epilogue (same diff)
Take my hand, I'll lead you to salvation
Take my love, for love is everlasting
And remember the truth that once was spoken
To love another person is to see the face of God
Let's see well I'd have to think about it
I might show up in a tux HAH but I doubt it
I'd probably just show up naked like I always do
And look your momma in the eye and tell her FUCK YOU."
3) 99 Red Balloons, Nina Hagen (dr4b)
You and I in a little toy shop
Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
Set them free at the break of dawn
Til one by one, they were gone
(Yeah, I know, easy, shut up. =( )
4) Hey You, Pink Floyd (jasexavier)
But it was only a fantasy
the wall was too high as you can see
no matter how he tried he could not break free
and the worms ate into his brain
5) Cult of Personality, Living Color (dr4b)
Neon lights a nobel prize
When a leader speaks, that leader dies
You don't have to follow me
Only you can set you free
And we will see you in front of us
Are you ready for the fight tonight?
With the glorious uniform you will
Play with your heart
(It was my first one! And anyone who knows the song knows what I mean)
7) Jump Around, House of Pain (dr4b)
So if you come to battle bring a shotgun
But if you do you're a fool, cause I duel to the death
Try and step to me you'll take your last breath
I gots the skill, come get your fill
The sleep is still in my eyes, The dream is still in my head
I heave a sigh and sadly smile, and lie awhile in bed
I wish that it might come to pass,
not fade like all my dreams.
9) Dream, Cranberries (flower_on_fire)
Now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
For what I couldn't find
Talk to me amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me
I'm frightened by what I see
But somehow I know that there's much more to come
Immobilized by my fear
And soon to be Blinded by tears
11) You Were Meant For Me, Jewel (taeli, (lordaristar))
I called my momma, she was out for a walk
Consoled a cup of coffee but it didn’t wanna talk
So picked up a paper, it was more bad news
More hearts being broken or people being used
12) Jeremy, Pearl Jam, (Mr. Touchy, er, flower_on_fire ;-) )
Try to forget this
Try to erase this
From the blackboard.
13) Hey Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal, They Might Be Giants (dr4b)
I could never sleep my way to the top
'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
and since my options had been wittled away
I struck a bargain with my radio DJ
[...] will my neighbor beat his wife?
Somewhere in that house there’s a butcher knife.
Fuckin’ drunk, swingin’ his fists about,
Why don’t you wait till he sleeps, then take him out?
15) Hotel California, Eagles (dr4b)
Relax said the nightman
We are programed to recieve
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave
16) Closer to Fine, Indigo Girls (dr4b)
well darkness has a hunger that's insatiable
and lightness has a call that's hard to hear
i wrap my fear around me like a blanket
i sailed my ship of safety till i sank it
and i'm crawling on your shores
17) Dangerous, Roxette (butlerbrown)
Hey, where's your work?
What's your game?
I know your business
but I don't know your name...
18) Closer, Nine Inch Nails (lordaristar)
You can have my isolation
you can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
you can have my everything
(yeah, that's easy too)
I know this love is passing time
passing through like liquid
I am drunk in my desire...
but I love the way you smile at me
I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near...
I don't care how far I'll take a plane tonight,
Just tell me where you are and everything's gonna be alright.