|Sure, I'm a sheep...
||[Jan. 19th, 2006|12:55 am]
No One Really
|||||My computer fan - again||]|
The problem with LJ is we all think we are so close, but really we know nothing about each other. So I want you to ask me something you think you should know about me. Something that should be obvious, but you have no idea about. Ask away.
Then post this in your LJ and find out what people don't know about you.
When is your birthday?
You had to know it was coming.
Note the post says nothing about these questions being answered...
I prefer not to give out my birthday since I prefer that it not be celebrated.
This is not in some sort of "oh I don't want people to get me anything tee-hee!" sort of way, I seriously don't want people celebrating it.
This is my answer
I know. I'm just a smartass.
Honestly, I know very little about you. You're one of those people that I'd be cool with getting to know, but never seem to hang around with, for whatever reason.
Eh, but if I actively regretted not getting to know every cool person I'm acquainted with, I wouldn't have time to hang with *anyone*.
So I guess I'll just see you at Fest and such.
How, precisely, does one go about the business of pronouncing your last name?
Think like a Cello... ch-ell-men
As for NOR's birthday, that information is available upon request!
kj -> ch
as Bill said.
Chell - man
OMG how many times EXACTLY did you AAA Centre of the Heart double light?!
2006-01-22 04:47 am (UTC)
Well... we unlocked about 15 things on the machine at TyZone. That's about... 600-700 times.
I have some questions:
1) Why do you dislike 80's music so much??
2) How do you really feel about Akira Toriyama??
2006-01-22 05:34 am (UTC)
1) Because it sucks. Isn't that enough?
Seriously... there are very few 80s songs I like the sound of. Most of them are trite and use the keyboard badly, and are shallow. This is, of course, my opinion.
2) He singlehandedly set the anime world back 10 years with fucking DBZ. =(
I hear you have a girlfriend!
1. What's her name?
2. How did you meet?
By the way, this is Laurie (aka Eugornevar, aka Vic's girlfriend).
1) Mary. Her nickname is Toz, which I think is based off of her old Everquest character, but she will tell you differently. My version, of course, is reality (except that it's not)
2) We met playing Everquest. How sickening is that? Unlike most online relationships, though, this one seems to be working out.
That's awesome! Congratulations!